Symphony Of Chaos
Welcome to Dr. Panda's Medical Staff. Enjoy the forum!~ ^//^
Symphony Of Chaos
Welcome to Dr. Panda's Medical Staff. Enjoy the forum!~ ^//^
Symphony Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the byond game Shinobi of Legend for Symphony Of Chaos

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying To Be A Dr. Panda's Medical Staff Member? - By John Lennon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Lennon

Applying To Be A Dr. Panda's Medical Staff Member? - By John Lennon Empty
PostSubject: Applying To Be A Dr. Panda's Medical Staff Member? - By John Lennon   Applying To Be A Dr. Panda's Medical Staff Member? - By John Lennon EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm

You want to be a dpms member? (Dpms = Dr. Panda's Medical Staff)
Well you've come to the right place. That's right, this is the official forum for DPMS.To see the secrets on this forum, you are required to be a member. To become a member you must be invited by a leader, co leader, or recruiter, OR you can apply here and see if we accept you. The decision though is based on a guild vote. If 2 of the 3 leaders say yes to a member, you'll go onto a guild vote where the current members will vote upon adding you to the guild. Once that has been done, if all members say yes, you'll be asked to speak in ooc with no guild next to your name, and you'll be invited.

Go ahead and try to register. That's right you won't become an instant member. You'll need to be accepted by a forum admin, which you won't unless verified by all 3 leaders, or you are known to have been accepted to the guild. To make an application, you should follow the other pinned post, which is Member Application Template

Now what does DPMS give to you the player? In DPMS, we give tips to our members, shelter in our guild house, and treat it like a family. You'll obtain help when you ask for it, and you'll know that you can trust any of the guild members since it is in fact, like a family.

On top of that, you'll have plenty of powerful players in the guild who will stat whore like mad. You'll have complete protection from other stat whores. No one claims that our members are the strongest or the best, but some members are experienced while others are good at getting stats. Me personally, am weak. I only have 500k base ninjutsu which is weak.

Being weak in dpms though, does not matter. We are together to help each other prosper and grow to be a better, bigger, and stronger correlation of players to become a better, bigger, and stronger guild than everyone else. With that said, there are a few other perks to being a member of dpms.

The biggest one of all though, I'd say, is that the guild belongs to one of the oldest, first, and most powerful GMs, Dr. Panda. He comes on every so often to say hi, and check on the forum (Wink Wink).. Okay not really. But where can you go wrong being in a guild that is owned by someone named Panda and has to do with having a medical degree?? That's right, you can't! This sole reason should be enough to motivate you to apply to be a member. Still not convinced? Well I'm not through yet.

On the forum (For Guild members only) we disclose several training guides, clan guides, and jutsu guides you won't find anywhere else. Since SoL isn't associated with our guild forum, we can post exact requirements for everything. Ranks, jutsu, and professions. You can also find secrets you won't find in SoL from other players or on their forum.

These guides are still not the last reason that you should apply for dpms. You see I'm John Lennon. Also known as the most hated player since Andrei. You may know me as the player who dresses up as a giant penis and goes and kills everyone then cums on their KO'd bodies. I also tend to go have 'sex' with leaf villagers by killing them and raping their dead bodies. Though I've had many friends on SoL and eve had my time as a GM, I'm still John Lennon. And I have a power of persuasion. You've probably heard of me. I'm also known as Honataru, Identity, Redemption, Fuggles, Pathos, and Elton John. Knowing me alone, along with nudes that i stole from TriQ's Sig, I'll convince you to join one way or another = )

?

Well then, you're ready for the final reason that you should join dpms. All new members get a 50k gold joining bonus, as well as 500 feathers and 50 lava fish. If you still aren't convinced go re read this thread, and you tell me, is it really worth NOT being a member? You're really missing out on a lot!

Thank you, the SoL player, for reading. Hopefully we receive a response from you in a guild application or even a message. Thank you for reading,

John Lennon.
Back to top Go down

Applying To Be A Dr. Panda's Medical Staff Member? - By John Lennon
Page 1 of 1